If you proudly own a mountain bike then you will obviously accept that they offer great adventures. Whether you are cycling through rocky patches or forests, these rides get your adrenaline pumping. However, it is very essential to ensure your safety, especially to your knees. Well, you can do that with the help of mountain bike knee pads. The knee pads come with a protective covering around your knees. Thus, it protects your knees from impact and ensures safe rides.
Thinking about buying one for you? Well, here we are listing the best ones that you can avail in the market. So, why should you stay behind?
- Best Mountain Bike Knee Pads to Buy in 2021
Best Mountain Bike Knee Pads to Buy in 2021
10. Triple 8 Covert Knee Pads
If you love to go mountain biking, this is a must-have item for you. The product has been designed to be so enough, so it does not feel bulky on your legs. At the same time, it has adequate EVA to provide you with the requirements protection around your knees. Being thin, the product is really lightweight, making it suitable to be worn for long hours without any problem.
Most importantly, the product also comes with a special pull-on design. As a result, it is very easy to wear too. With this product, you will be able to go on an adventurous ride on your BMX or skateboard without any worry.
- With the special design, the knee pads turn out to be really flexible. They do not restrict any of your movements.
- In case you do not like the knee pads to be visible, this product can also be worn under your clothes.
- The simple pull-on design allows you to wear it quickly without any struggle.
9. Dakine Hellion Knee Pad
With this product, you can say goodbye to the trouble of knee pads slipping off of your leg all through the day. The pads come with a much needed adjustable strap, which lets you have better control over the grip on your knee for a perfect fit. Furthermore, you can buy this product with relief. It promises to use environmentally friendlier materials for the knee pads.
Not only does the product safeguard your knees from any injury, but at the same time, it also protects you from the elements.
- The product turns out to be versatile and will come to many uses if you are into a number of sports. It can be used for skiing, skateboarding and much more.
- Since every individual has a different taste, this knee pad comes in two different colors you get to choose from.
- Besides, it also comes with CE certification. So, you can completely trust its quality.
8. Ion K-Traze Knee Pad
When it comes to quality, this company tries to provide you with the very best of what they can offer. The knee pads are extremely lightweight, making them really comfortable to wear for long stretches of time. Further, these knee pads have the unique feature to mold to the various contours to your body, making sure your fit does not feel uncomfortable in the least bit.
Besides, the product has a slip-on kind of closure, making it really convenient to wear anywhere. If you still have any doubts about the quality of the product, you are assured with a CE-EN certification on the product.
- It has super perforator neoprene, making sure you have a firm fit, so you do not get distracted.
- The SAS-TEC padding that these pads have are really flexible so that you can move freely.
- Given that, the back of the knee pads have a mesh panel, so you can remain cool and dry for a long time.
7. POC Joint VPD 2.0 Knee Pads
POC has come up with a long line of successful knee pads, and this is one of their best products. The product vouches to have 100% polyester as the material for the knee pads. Polyester is known for its long-lasting quality. Needless to say, you can depend on the pads to last you for ages. Besides, polyester also provides the required sturdiness to the product.
However, the knee pads are perforated. This regulates the airflow so that the heat and moisture can be kept under control. Finally, it is completely easy to wash by hand. Thus, you will have no problem maintaining it.
- One great thing about this product is that it is suitable to be worn by both men and women.
- Complying with the 1621-1 motorcycle standard, you can use it for multiple purposes.
- Although the ventilation is somewhat less, it still manages to keep you cool. Moreover, it provides you with extra protection with better shock-absorbing capabilities.
6. LeattAirflex Pro Knee Guard
Packed with features, this product is sure to have what you are looking for. With a CE certification, any concerns you may have about the quality of the product are driven away for good. Further, this product provides you with just the right amount of sturdiness.
Neither is it too hard shell, constricting your movements nor is it too thin, not providing enough protection against possible shock. The softshell pads have ample foam to protect your knees from all the corners.
- The product has been designed with care so you can wear it in no time without much of a hassle. It has a slip-on type closure to make it quicker.
- As an extra advantage, the pads of the guard come with a special 3D impact gel, ensuring your comfort as well as safety.
- It weighs only 10.4 ounces. Thus, they are lightweight and do not restrict your mobility in any way.
5. Demon Hyper X D30 Knee Pads
When it comes to finding bike knee pads, this one from Demon Hyper must always be in your watchlist. The fabric for this product has been carefully chosen, which surveys multiple purposes, making your experience better than ever. Imported polyester has been used for the pads. Polyester lends it’s durability to the knee pads, providing you with long service.
More than that, the product also has neoprene as one of the materials. This gives you a sure fit so that the pads do not keep slipping from your legs. Not only that, but it also makes sure your legs are kept ventilated. Having the CE certification foam, it proves to really shock absorbing.
- The padding on these pads are not only present on the inside, but also on the outside, making them extra comfortable.
- As a plus, the product is integrated with a Kevlar front panel. This makes the pads totally resistant against any abrasion.
- The pads are also backed by a Demon warranty.
4. Fox Racing Head Enduro Pro
If functionality is not enough for you, this product has a bit more to offer. Since more options are always better, this product gives you a choice between two different colors. On top of that, it also caters to the specific needs of each person. Because no two people are alike, this product is also available in a range of different sizes, so that you can find your perfect fit.
Moreover, the product gives you much greater coverage, protecting more than just your knees. Furthermore, it comes with certification as per EN-1621 Level-1 standards. Thus, you can be completely sure about its quality.
- The rear side of the pads has been thoughtfully given a mesh panel. This keeps you cool, allowing you to wear it for a longer duration.
- It is pedal-friendly, which means, you will be able to move without feeling any bulk or restrictions.
- With the unique Cordura fabric, the product has an abrasion resistance which is matchless.
3. POC Joint VPD Air Knee Pads
With this product, you cannot go wrong. Winning many hearts with its excellent performance, the product has already rightfully earned the title of Amazon’s Choice for itself. The product has the benefit of technology with the VPD compound. This makes the pads so light, that you will hardly remember you are wearing any.
Besides, even though it is light, it can sufficiently absorb any impact to protect your knees. It was not enough, it is really flexible as well, so you get to move as you prefer. More importantly, the design of this product takes the skiers and skydivers into account. So, it has a low profile and completely convenient to use.
- The knee pads have reinforced neoprene fabric. Therefore, no matter how much you stretch it, the knee pads would not get loose.
- With the addition of an elastic strap, you get to have a snug fit, so there is no chance of any slipping.
- The knee pads flex and shape as you move your body while riding.
2. Kali Protectives Strike Knee Guard
Name your requirement, and this product is sure to be already providing it. This product does not have one, but two different kinds of padding on it. The Xelion padding takes care of all the high impact trouble you may get into while riding. While on the other hand, the EVA padding gives you support for critical areas.
The product comes with a non-slip band, so no matter where you position the guard on your legs, it will not move an inch away. Lastly, it also comes with a Velcro adjustment, so you can adjust the fit according to your convenience.
- If you have any doubts about the quality of the product, Kali Protectives removes all such doubts away with an impressive 3-year warranty on the product.
- With the wide array of sizes available, you are sure to find the one which suits you the best.
- The back panel keeps the knee guard breathable, so you can remain comfortable as long as you wear it.
1. G-Form Pro X2 Knee Pads
Being at the top of our list, this one from G-form is truly the best one that money can get you. It is by far the most efficient knee pad that you can have. This product has been designed with a lot of thought put into it. The knee pads come with the exclusive waterproof feature. This helps to wick away the accumulating moisture, to keep things dry and cool.
Moreover, this advanced material has been designed to harden when there is an impact. It goes back to its original state later, without any change in the flexibility. With a 2 panel design, you get maximum air circulation.
- Maintenance is a breeze with this product. The knee pads are machine washable, hardly requiring any of your time or effort.
- The fabric also has UPF 50+, guarding you against the harmful UV rays.
- With the SmartFlex technology, these knee pads get almost hinge-like flexibility.
When you are out there on your mountain bike, accidents can happen at any time. But you must do all the things that you need to do to ensure the utmost safety. And that includes top-rated mountain bike knee pads. These pads protect your knees and ensure safety. So, go through the list above and choose the right one.