There are multiple ways that you can manage pain on body muscles other than going the medical practices. Using infrared heating pads has been proven to be one of the best and natural ways to get rid of pain on body muscles and tissues. The infrared heating pads are equipped with heating stones that emit negative ion energy to penetrate the skin and muscles to relieve pain.
These are versatile heating pads that you can utilize on significant body areas such as the back, abdomen, legs, and arms. With the multiple brands and models of infrared heating pads on the market, we understand it cannot be easy to choose the best infrared heating pad from the available options. But, here are the top best-infrared heating pads you must look at in 2021.
- The Best infrared Heating Pads in 2021
- 10. UTK Far Infrared Natural Heating Pad
- 9. SAFR Far Infrared Amethyst, Tourmaline Heating Pad
- 8. XUYU Far Infrared Heating Pad
- 7. Heating Pad, iTeknic Electric Heating Pad
- 6. Sable Heating Pad for Back Pain Relief-Moist and Dry Treatment
- 5. Heating Pad for Pain Relief, VIPEX 33” x 17” XXX- Electric Heating Pad
- 4. HealthyLine 3-in-1 Mesh Infrared Heating Pad
- 3. HealthyLine Far Infrared Heating Pad
- 2. ERSAE far Infrared Heating Pad
- 1. PHYMAT Amethyst Far Infrared Heating Pad
The Best infrared Heating Pads in 2021
10. UTK Far Infrared Natural Heating Pad
This infrared heating pad enables you to manage pain on various body parts like shoulders, abdomen, legs, and even hands, among others. So, if you get menstrual cramps, this is the perfect device to get rid of the pain. The heating pad is safe to use regularly as it emits negative ions with low EMF. This heating pad has a slim and compact design, so you can carry it when going to various areas, including the office.
The small style ensures you can use the heating pad under your clothes, even in public places. This infrared heat pad has multiple smart control settings. Some of the intelligent settings you will notice include; auto shut off and memory settings of the heat function.
- This infrared heating pad is suitable for the entire body
- It emits negative ions
- The heating pad gives long-lasting pain relief effects
- It has smart control settings
9. SAFR Far Infrared Amethyst, Tourmaline Heating Pad
It just takes a few seconds for this infrared heating pad to heat up and start to relieve pain in your body. It is quite flexible, so you can use it on various body parts, including the legs, arms, and back, to name a few. This infrared heating pad is quite useful since it penetrates deep into the muscles and tissues to relieve pain.
Therefore, giving fast and durable pain reduces effects on the painting part. Using the pad to manage chronic body pains will suit athletes and workout people since it can help eliminate soreness on muscles after vigorous activities. The heating intervals of the pad range from 85°F to 160°F, and you can alter it in six different heating intervals.
- This heating pad has a breathable materials design
- It comes with a 30 days money refund warranty
- The heat settings adjust in s different modes
- The heat penetrates deep into the body
8. XUYU Far Infrared Heating Pad
There is no muscle or tissue pain you cannot treat with this infrared heating pad. First off, it is equipped with the Jade and Tourmaline gemstones that heat up to emit safe negative ion heat levels. The heat penetrates deep into the skin to reach even the deepest body tissue; thus, working magic to relieve pain.
This heating pad does not take long to heat up, which also shortens the treatment period. This heating pad is easy to control as it has smart control settings. It also has the auto shut mode after 5 hours of working to save power and secure it if you forget to disconnect from power.
- This is a flexible infrared heating pad
- The auto shut mode activates after 5 hours
- The heating pad has the LED digital control pad
- The heating pad comes with a 1-year warranty and three months free replacement
7. Heating Pad, iTeknic Electric Heating Pad
You no longer need to deal with back pains, as this infrared heating pad will help you manage the pains. With a size of 33×17 inches, this heating pad is comfortable to use by most people, as it is large to cover the entire back when treating. This infrared heating pad is recommended for areas like shoulders, hands, and legs too.
It has a smart control mode with an inbuilt remote for easy operation while using it. The heating pad allows you to treat various pain intervals with the available heat level settings. This pad is made of 5 layers of double-lined hemming, so it is comfortable to place next to your skin.
- The heat regulates from 105 to 140-degree intervals
- The heating pad is quite large for excellent fitting
- It takes little time to heat up
- It has an auto shut timer of 2 hours
- Offers moist heat therapy mode
6. Sable Heating Pad for Back Pain Relief-Moist and Dry Treatment
This infrared heating pad gives the option of wet and dry heat treatment to choose from. It is also made with flexible materials for convenient use on multiple body parts. You can use the heating pad to heal pain from the back, neck, shoulders, abdomen, and legs.
The heating pad is comfortable to use daily as it emits negative ion heat, and it has safe materials for those who may need to place it next to the skin. The heating pad has safety features like auto heat reduction in case the heat exceeds. For hygiene maintenance, this heating pad is washable in a machine washer.
- This heating pad is made of waterproof materials
- It has safety control to prevent overheating
- The heating pad has six heat intervals to choose from
- The materials are soft and comfortable to the skin
5. Heating Pad for Pain Relief, VIPEX 33” x 17” XXX- Electric Heating Pad
If you are looking for an infrared heating pad to treat back pain when lying in your bed, this heating pad from VIPEX is a great option. The reason being it is made in an extra-large size to fit the large area. Secondly, this heating pad is made with soft micro plush materials comfortable to the skin.
Therefore, you can equip it next to your skin when treating pain. With the available six heating intervals, this heating pad enables you to treat different pain levels and on multiple body parts. This is an easy to maintain heating pad that you can clean with hands and water.
- This heating pad has an extra-large sizing
- It features six heating intervals
- The heating pad has an auto shut after 2 hours
- It is made of micro plush materials
4. HealthyLine 3-in-1 Mesh Infrared Heating Pad
Eliminate pain on your body muscles and tissues with this infrared heating pad. It has excellent functionality where it penetrates deep to release tension and pain on muscles or tissues. This heating pad is made with mesh series that allows airflow even when you use it at high heat intervals.
So, this is a comfortable heating pad that you can use for a long time. The heating pad is infused with natural jade and tourmaline stones that heat up to emit far infrared rays comfortable to the skin. The heat emitted by this pad is powerful as it penetrates deep into the bone to improve circulation on the various body parts.
- This is an overall body therapeutical heating pad
- It helps to improve circulation
- It comes with five years warranty
- The infrared heating pad is safe for all body parts
3. HealthyLine Far Infrared Heating Pad
This is another overall body heating pad from Healthy line suitable for managing pain in the body. It is a comfortable heating pad to travel with since it is foldable and light in weight. This heating pad provides quick pain relief as it emits heat that quickly penetrates deep into the tissue to relieve tensions.
You can use it after an injury or after vigorous workout activities to eliminate muscle soreness. The best part is that this heating pad takes between 10 to 30 minutes to relieve pain, depending on the pain intensity and treatment area.
- This infrared heating pad comes with one year and 1-month return warranty
- It works quickly to relieve pain
- The heating pad targets the whole body
- Uses the least time
2. ERSAE far Infrared Heating Pad
This 17.3 x 33 inches infrared heating pad is compatible with most people since it can cover many areas. You can use it to relieve pain in the back, neck, legs, arms, and even shoulder muscles. The pad works pretty quickly to relieve pain in these body areas.
It has a memory function in case you want to use the same heating interval. You don’t need to worry about the pad overheating, as it automatically goes off after 12 hours without a timer setting. It is easy to control the heating pad as it has an LED indicator that displays different heating intervals.
- This is a versatile and flexible heating pad
- It comes with a one year warranty
- The pa emits negative ions for pain relieve
- It has the auto shut settings
1. PHYMAT Amethyst Far Infrared Heating Pad
This is a beautiful infrared heating pad that reduces pain quickly and efficiently on multiple body muscles. The cushion has a stunning variety of color finishes that makes it look quite attractive. Equipped with five different natural gemstones, the heating pad emits negative ions that are safe and comfortable to the skin.
Therefore, for those who may need to use the heating pad next to the skin, it is safe to use. It has an inbuilt temperature sensor, which triggers it to cool when the heat goes too high. It also has a smart LCD that shows the heat interval settings.
- This heating pad regulates heat from 86 to 158 degrees F
- It is equipped with five different gemstones
- Comes with an after-sales warranty
- It has a heat sensor to prevent overheating
Get rid of pain on muscles and tissues using these infrared heating pads. The heating pads are safe to use regularly since they emit heat with negative ions. Thus, the heat is safe and comfortable for the body. They are safe to use next to the skin as they are crafted with comfortable materials. So, find your preferred heating pad from the above ten options.