Mini table saws are convenient working tools for people who need to venture into a DIY furniture-making business or professionals who need portable table saws. Although the mini table saws are small in size, they are also powerful in functioning.
Some of the mini table saws can be used to cut or finish multiple materials, and others are compatible with just one type of materials like tiles mini table saws. The tool’s choice depends on your work needs and the kind of jobs you want to perform with the tool. So, if you are looking for a mini table saw for your jobs at home or shop, here are the top ten best models in 2024.
The Best Mini Table Saws Review
10. Rockwell BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw
If you love doing DIY carpentry jobs in your home, this mini table saw is a great choice for your jobs. It is a convenient table saw that you could move to work from various locations. Setting up the table saw takes a few minutes; thus, it is a great choice for beginners.
Working with this table saw is made comfortable for all as it has a handle for holding when cutting. So, rest assured you will only get precise cuttings when working with the tool.
Another feature that I enjoy about this mini table saw is the versatility. I mean, you can use it to make multiple cuts like rip, cross, scroll, and miter cuts. It also allows flexibility in blade installation as you can install any blade brand as long it is 4 inches T-shark blade.
- It has an adjustable gauge that cuts up to 60 degrees
- This saw has a safety switch to prevent accidents
- This table saw only weighs 17 pounds
- The saw connects to a standard 120 volts adaptor
9. DEWALT Table Saw for Jobsite
This is a compact table saw convenient for outdoor jobs since it is easy to transport. Although the table saw has a compact style, it functions just like other large models. For example, the fence is adjustable, so you can easily cut from different angles and work on different projects’ sizes.
This proves that this table saw is versatile in cutting. It can cut an object with 24.5 inches rip capacity and size of 4×8 plywood or OSB qualifies it as a great professional mini table saw.
- This table saw works at a speed of up to 5800 rpm
- The entire tool has tough and durable metal materials
- The fence is adjustable in angle
- The table saw connects to 110 power volt adaptors
8. SKIL 3540-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw
Are you looking for a pocket-friendly tiles table saw for your simple jobs at home? Such a model from SKIL is a good option. This table saw retails at less than 100 dollars and still delivers excellent working job. The table saw has stainless steel material crafting that ensures you can use it from different areas, even outdoors.
It is a quality compact table saw that is ideal for people who deal with tiles installation jobs. It is compatible with multiple tile sizes since it can support a tile size of up to 12 x 12-inches. The rip fence miter gauge is adjustable in angle to ensure you get accurate cuts.
- The table saw comes with a cooling water reservoir to cool the blade
- The bevel cuts tile at an angle of up to 45 degrees
- The blade is sharp to cut stone materials
- The entire tool has stainless steel materials crafting
7. WORX WX572L BladeRunner x2 Portable Tabletop Saw
This is a versatile table saw that works perfect for cross and rip cutting jobs. The tool is ideal for DIY and commercial jobs since it has a strong and sharp blade that quickly gets the work done. This table saw has the rip fence and riving knife system, which are adjustable, so you make varying cut styles.
The miter gauge adjusts to different angles of up to 60 degrees. It is a convenient table saw you can comfortably transport since it weighs around 14.7 pounds. This table saw has a safety switch mechanism to prevent accidental start on when not in use.
- This tool comes with other accessories like five blades
- The miter gauge adjusts from 0 to 60 degrees
- This table saw is extremely portable
- It can make multiple cut designs
6. Leegol Electric 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw
The adjustable bevel miter allows you to cut materials from different angles of up to 45 degrees. The tool also has an adjustable rip fence with a miter gauge, so you can make varying cuts, depending on the kind of tiles you are working with. It is a comfortable table saw to work with for a long since it is corded; so, you get a continuous power supply when cutting.
It is a time saver table saw that works at a high speed of up to 3,550 RPM. You don’t need to worry about the blade overheating even after prolonged use, as the tool comes with a water reservoir for cooling purposes. However, the cooling reservoir also reduces debris and dust spreading around the working place.
- The bevel adjust to 45 degrees
- This is a quality working table saw
- The unit is equipped with a cooling water system
- Can operate at a speed of 3,550 RPM
5. SKIL 3550-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw
You don’t need to invest in a large table saw for your tile jobs as this compact model is quite convenient. It is made with potent cutting power, and it supports a tile with a size of up to 18 x 18 inches. I would recommend it for commercial tile installation jobs.
The tool is comfortable to tag along for outdoor jobs since it weighs 24 pounds. Other features you will love on the tool include a water reservoir system that cools the blade and reduces dust for easy cleaning. The bevel also adjusts to cut tiles from multiple angles of up to 45 degrees.
- The tool has durable and rust-resistant aluminum crafting
- Supports tiles of up to 18 x 18 inches large
- The table saw works at a speed of up to 3600 RPM
- The bevel cuts at angles of up to 45 degrees
4. PORTER-CABLE PCE980 Wet Tile Saw
If you are looking for a perfect tool for miter cutting when building doors or cabinets, this table saw is a great choice. The tool comes with an onboard miter square to achieve perfect miter cuts by aligning the objects. This table saw has a reasonable working speed of up to 2850 rpm, and it has quality material crafting to handle tough objects.
You don’t need to deal with dust blowing around when working since this tool has a water reservoir to control dust and debris. Also, the water helps to cool the blade for long use.
- The table saw only weighs 32 pounds
- It works at a speed of 2850 rpm
- The tool has stainless steel material crafting
- The table saw comes with a roll cage for easy carrying
3. Huanyu Mini Table Saw with Multifunctional Liftable Blade
This is among the best professional mini table saws that can pretty much handle any job out there. Featuring an upgraded motor, this table saw works with a power output of 300 watts to deliver fast jobs. The saw is compatible with a wide range of materials ranging from wood, metal, tiles, and other handmade crafts.
The cutting bench is adjustable, so you can achieve precise cuts when working on different sizes of materials. The cutting depth the blade adjusts from 0 to 29 mm perfect for when cutting thick objects.
- This mini table saw has quality materials crafting
- It is compatible with different materials
- The motor function at 300 watts
- The blade is adjustable in depth
2. High-Power Mini Table Saw 10000RPM
What stands out on this mini saw is the cutting depth, which adjusts up to 1.57 inches deep than some models. So, this is a convenient tool that you can use for different sizes of materials and projects. This mini table saw is made with a powerful motor with a high power output of up to 1200 watts.
It is equipped with a large working table that can accommodate different sizes of materials when working. The table saw is compatible with wood, metal, PCB board, plastic, PVC, wood, balsa, and acrylic materials.
- This mini table saw has wide applications
- It is compatible with different types of materials
- The table saw works at a power output of 1200 watts
- The tool has a cutting speed of 10,000 rpm
1. Upgrade Version Table Saw Mini Precision Table Saws
This versatile mini table saw would serve you for a long time since it is made with high-quality aluminum alloy materials. The tool has a great motor that works at a maximum speed of 7000 rpm. Weighing just 4.2 Kilograms, carrying this mini table saw to use from different locations is easy and convenient.
The tool also has 7- 7-class adjustable speed power so that you can achieve varying cutting options. Rest assured to achieve precise cuts when working with this table saw since the working table has a ruler.
- This is a multifunctional table saw
- The speed adjusts to seven intervals
- The tabletop has a ruler to ensure accuracy
- The tool works at a speed of 7000 rpm.
These are quality and multifunctional mini table saws for either DIY or commercial projects. The above reviewed mini table saws are comfortable to travel with and can be used to cut or finish different types of material. Always check out the material compatibility, so you can choose the perfect mini table saw for your work.