A dinnerware set is a staple to the dining table of every household. It adds a sense of class and prosperity to your household. The stoneware dinner sets have a distinct glaze. Plus, they are known for their beautiful designs and look. However, that is not what a dinner set must be all about. A good dinnerware set must be multifunctional that is it must be microwaveable. Furthermore, it must be easy to clean. So, a good dinnerware set must be dishwasher safe.
All these things must be taken into account when you are buying a stoneware dinnerware set. So, read our take on it and come to a conclusion that will be valuable for you.
- Best Stoneware Dinnerware Sets Review
- 10. ElanzeDesigns Stoneware Dinnerware Set
- 9. Pangu Dinnerware Set
- 8. Euro Ceramica Zanzibar Stoneware Dinnerware Set
- 7. Le Crueset Stoneware Dinnerware Set
- 6. AmazonBasics Stoneware Dinnerware Set
- 5. Elama Stoneware Dinnerware Set
- 4. Pfaltzgraff Dinnerware Set
- 3. Gibson Elite Tequesta Stoneware Dinnerware
- 2. Elama Stoneware Dinnerware Set
- 1. Stone Lain Coupe Dinnerware Set
- What type of stoneware dinnerware set should you go for?
- Why is dense stoneware better for dinnerware sets?
- What perks can you hunt for when buying stoneware dinnerware sets?
Best Stoneware Dinnerware Sets Review
10. ElanzeDesigns Stoneware Dinnerware Set
If you have been looking for some dinnerware to make the meals look even more photogenic, you can definitely go for this item. The rims on this set have been intentionally given a freeform. This coupled with the glaze finish; you can get the artesian touch around your dinner, as you enjoy your dinner.
Moreover, the product is able to house a good quantity. Hence, you do not have to keep running to the kitchen to refill the bowls in the middle of the dinner. The bowl promises to hold as much as 18 ounces, holding a good portion for your family dinner.
- The texture has been intentionally ribbed, which adds a rustic look to the set.
- This product also frees you from the hassle of maintenance. With the dinnerware set being dishwasher-free, you will be able to save both the time and effort required for cleaning.
- Furthermore, this dinner set is completely microwave-safe. So, you can also use it in the microwave to warm or cook food.
9. Pangu Dinnerware Set
When any consumable is concerned, the most important priority should always be safety. In order to make sure of that, this set takes many measures. Being completely non-toxic, the set promises to be free from the threat of any lead. Not only that, you can depend on the color of this product. Since it is able to endure high temperatures, you do not have to look out for any discoloration or any unwanted cracks overtime.
Moreover, you can depend on the durability of the product. Sturdy stoneware has been used for the product, so you can keep using it every day without any issues.
- The random spots on the design are the special touch on the set, which makes it look more natural.
- As a little extra trinket, you also get added cups in the package to complete the set.
- The dinner plates are a good 11 inches, so you can fit a good helping at one go.
8. Euro Ceramica Zanzibar Stoneware Dinnerware Set
When it comes to an attractive appearance, this dinnerware will not fail to make your guests take a closer look at the exquisite look of the pieces. The design on the set is inspired by travels around Europe, giving them a striking look among the usual sets. As far as safety is concerned, you can take some relief in the knowledge, that this product is FDA approved.
The item is food safe, and devoid of any lead, so you can enjoy your meal without any concerns. Besides, it adds a pop of color and a magnificent floral design to your tables. So, it will obviously give out a classy vibe.
- One thing you can count on this product is that the product is both microwaves as well as oven safe.
- Since the item is dishwasher safe, it will further prevent any scratches which you might get from scrubbing on the pieces.
7. Le Crueset Stoneware Dinnerware Set
If you keep piping, hot food on bad quality plates for too long, the food might eventually get scorched. That is not the case with this set. The product is skilled at maintaining an even temperature, so the food can maintain its warmth for a long time. Besides, the dinnerware set has a nearly non-stick surface, having a remarkable glaze on top. Hence, food will hardly get stuck on the surface, making cleaning a complete breeze.
Because of the enamel, you can even cut on the surface with a knife, without worrying about scratches.
- It is intentionally dense, which prevents any moisture absorption. This makes sure the item stays as sturdy as ever.
- The enamel on the exterior also prevents any stains from easily settling on the pieces.
6. AmazonBasics Stoneware Dinnerware Set
For the ones who have been on the lookout primarily to restock their set with plates, you can go for this item. The set mainly contains a dinner plate, salad plate, and bowl. Since the set is an extensive 18 piece set, it will be ideal for larger families of 6. Furthermore, this product has been designed keeping durability in mind.
The dinnerware set promises to be able to withstand heat up to a good 572 degrees. As a result, so you do not have to worry about any cracks because of any intense temperature.
- The product is available in as many as 10 different color shades. Hence, allowing you to choose one which goes best with your table.
- Since the item is freezer safe, it can also be used to store the leftovers.
- The sturdy exterior is able to resist the common wear and tear effects of long service.
5. Elama Stoneware Dinnerware Set
Elama is a true pioneer in the liner of stoneware and dinnerware, and this product is bound to impress you. The appearance of this set will be a real show stealer among your guests. The dinnerware makes use of dual colors on the interior and exterior. Thus, makes the product praiseworthy on the table.
Besides, the exterior of this set is also textured. Not only does it add to the whole look of the set, but it also gives a better grip. Hence, you can avoid any accidents while carrying them to the table.
- As far as safety goes, the set is compliant with CA prop 65 to assure you.
- All the plates and bowls have been given deep edges, to make sure they can hold huge quantities.
- The product being freezer safe saves you the problem of transferring between multiple dishes.
4. Pfaltzgraff Dinnerware Set
If you have been hunting for quality, this product can be the ideal choice. The set is the proud owner of the title of Amazon’s Choice, after proving its superior quality with its service. It must have what you need as well. Ceramic stone is used for this set, which is fired at 2200°F. This makes the material really long-lasting, so it can give you an extended service without any complaints.
Further, even if they look rustic, the set keeps all the modern benefits in mind. The dinnerware is microwave safe, so you can quickly heat up your dish, without requiring to change between dishes.
- The set can serve a family of 4, with its ample 16 piece set.
- Because of the neutral design, the set can easily blend in with any type of décor.
- All the items are spacious enough to house good portions.
3. Gibson Elite Tequesta Stoneware Dinnerware
This product is sure to catch your attention with its unique design. Unlike other sets, this dinnerware concentrates more on square shapes. Thus, making it stand out among the rest available in the market. More than that, these sets sport a reactive glaze on them, giving the pieces a variegated appearance. Plus, adding a twist to the boring monochrome color schemes.
Besides, no meal can truly be complete, without the addition of some dessert to go with it. For that reason, this set has also remembered to add dessert plates to the set.
- To make the dinnerware easy to use daily without much trouble, the product is designed to be dishwasher safe.
- The mug can hold as much as 13oz of fluid at once.
- Furthermore, its make from strong sturdy stoneware provides the dinner set with a beautiful glaze.
2. Elama Stoneware Dinnerware Set
This dinnerware set will truly make you feel like royalty. The product combines both practicalities with an amazing look. The exterior of the pieces has a matte finish, which makes sure the pieces give you an anti-slip grip. Besides, even the shape of the set is contemporary, which makes the product even more unique to enjoy to its fullest.
Moreover, it makes use of an appealing ocean blue for the interior. Lastly, it uses black for the exterior, the combination making each piece even more noticeable.
- The set is really lightweight, making it much easier to handle.
- Plus, the built-in handle is large enough so you do not have to struggle to fit your fingers in.
- All the surfaces have a dipped surface, so the food does not slip out of the plates.
1. Stone Lain Coupe Dinnerware Set
Not every family has the same requirements. Keeping that in mind, this dinnerware gives you the option to choose between a service of 4 and 8. Hence, to cater to all families and guests. All the pieces in the set have been given great consideration while designing the product. The pieces have a special postmodern-lipped rim design.
Because of this, the food will not slip down from your plate in an embarrassing manner when you are trying to scoop it out. Besides, other practical needs are given equal importance. Cold food is no fun when you have had a tiring day. Therefore, these pieces are microwave safe, so you can enjoy a warm meal at the end of the day.
- With the addition of the mug, your set will now coordinate with each other, without an odd glass with each set.
- The handle on the mug is well spaced, so you can have a comfortable grip even if your hand is large.
- Organic undertones have been given to the cups.
What type of stoneware dinnerware set should you go for?
Depending on your need, you will find a number of different selections that you can consider. Families are obviously not of the same size all the time. Therefore, you will need to be wary of the size of your set, as well as think about your regular guests, when chipping a bit more for a quality set.
Besides the size, the type of pieces needs to be looked into as well to correspond with your needs. While some might not be able to think of a dinner without a dessert plate, others might find it very undesirable to have an add-looking glass among the fine dinnerware, in which case getting a set with a similar mug is the best choice. Yet others may not be willing to compromise between both. With the wide range of dinnerware available, you can look for all these things before you purchase a set.
Also, the size of each piece has to be carefully chosen as well. If you enjoy bigger servings, you will need to have spacious bowls and plates, which can be achieved if the interior surface of the items is dipped, giving you more room to hold food without any risk of spilling out of the dinnerware.
Why is dense stoneware better for dinnerware sets?
Dense stoneware tends to minimize any moisture absorption. That way, the different pieces will not get porous anytime soon, and last you for a long time, without eventually getting chipped and cracked all over the beautiful pieces.
What perks can you hunt for when buying stoneware dinnerware sets?
While such dinnerware is primarily designed keeping an antique aesthetic in mind, you can also enjoy the benefit of modern innovation on these items. Since the dinnerware makes use of stoneware, rubbing hard on them or rough handling can leave scratches on them. Besides, who enjoys doing the dishes after a good meal. Therefore, you can look for sets that are dishwasher safe, allowing you to keep the pieces squeaky clean without moving a muscle.
Transferring between different dishes can be a real hassle when sitting down for your meal. Hence, you can opt for the sets which are microwave safe. That way, you can directly pop them into the device without needing to worry about any damage or discoloration because of the heat. If you can also find one set which is freezer safe, saving up leftovers in your refrigerator takes only a few minutes and saves you a lot of unnecessary washing as well.
Some of these sets might even have lead, and as we all know, that is no good for your baby. Thus, you should also look for certification, or at least sets, which are compliant with the standards and approved by unanimous bodies, to make sure it is safe to consume from the dishes.
Now, set-up the dinner table beautifully. The best-selling stoneware dinnerware set is as classy as it can be and looks great on any occasion.