Every rider should have adequate protection as accidents can happen anytime while driving a car due to unpredictability on the road. Having a 360-degree dash camera will allow you to monitor the vehicle from all angles so that evidence can be collected in case of mishappenings. This equipment is designed in a pretty different shape covering the area from many different angles.
We all know features vary from one model to another which makes the selection very difficult. There are a great number of products available in the market, but how one can find a quality model out of them. Our team has done this job for the readers by checking out a variety of models in the market. We have created a post of the top 10 best 360-degree dash cameras available to buy in 2021. Go through all these models and choose the one you feel the most appropriate.
- Best 360 Degree Dash Cameras in 2021
- 10. Zerogogo RW100 WiFi Wireless Dash Cam (best for all-year use)
- 9. Xtrons 360 degree Rotatable Lens Car Dash (best budget-friendly pick)
- 8. Razo DC5000A 360S Dash Cam (best under $500)
- 7. Unitopsci Dash Camera (best for high-speed driving)
- 6. Garmin Dash Cam Tandem (best for mobile app use)
- 5. Waylens Secure360 WiFi Dash Camera (best for fast processing)
- 4. Elebest Wide Angle Dash Camera (best for night recording)
- 3. Rexing V360 360 Degree Car Dash Cam (best for large screen)
- 2. Teen Tok 360 Degree Dash Cam (runners up)
- 1. Vava Store Wi-Fi Car Dash Camera (editor’s choice)
- How have we selected the best 360-degree dash cameras?
- Best 360 degree dash cameras – Frequently Asked Questions
Best 360 Degree Dash Cameras in 2021
10. Zerogogo RW100 WiFi Wireless Dash Cam (best for all-year use)
We have begun the list with RW100 that can work perfectly for all-around use quite easily. It is a superb dashcam having the ability to withstand even the toughest temperature with ease.
Another thing we like about this dash cam is it doesn’t cost much to the buyers. You can enjoy sharp and super-wide clarity in the presence of this quality dash camera.
- Very smaller & compact in size
- Installation completes in minutes
- Doesn’t cost too much
- Delivered with magnetic brackets
- Little bit issues with new iPhone issues
9. Xtrons 360 degree Rotatable Lens Car Dash (best budget-friendly pick)
Finding a better car dash than this one at this price is quite an impossible task if you are looking for quality. It is a quality dash cam that has very simple features to use even if you are a beginner.
Despite being super affordable, it works brilliantly for both days as well as nights. It is a very durable product that can last long for many years convincingly for years.
- Very affordable to buy
- Superb night vision
- Capable to record sound & video at the same time
- Covers a very wide area
- Durability isn’t as better as others
8. Razo DC5000A 360S Dash Cam (best under $500)
Equipped with two 360 degrees lenses, the DC5000A 360S is a very quality dash cam that can capture everything around the vehicle quite easily. It is a quality product that records the videos in either 4.1 or 7.3 megapixels depending on the condition.
It is one of the best 360-degree dash cameras having a drive action recorder to capture everything brilliantly. On top of that, this unit can also work as an HD action camera if you aren’t using it as a dashcam.
- Cover up the entire area around the car
- Delivered with a 64 GB micro SD card
- Equipped with parking mode
- Records clearly in low lights
- Mobile app quality needs to be better
7. Unitopsci Dash Camera (best for high-speed driving)
The seventh position is accommodated by this impressive 360 degree dash camera equipped with an integrated Novatek 96660 processor. The main highlight of this product is it can replay even if you often drive at high speed. There is an integrated panoramic fisheye lens available in the unit for recording front road as well as car interior clearly.
It is a high-quality model that records all types of impacts and car accidents quite easily. Furthermore, the availability of high-sensitivity image sensors ensures the clarity of images.
- Capture sharp images
- Capable to record even at low light conditions
- Drives perfectly in high speed
- Exceptionally strong processor
- Beautiful black color construction
- Takes time to get connected with satellite signals
6. Garmin Dash Cam Tandem (best for mobile app use)
There is no better option than this dashcam tandem if you want to view recording mostly in mobile apps. Although it isn’t a 360-degree view, still you can technically enjoy the complete view thanks to its dual camera that cover both front and rear part.
In fact, most buyers use this dash camera for completing technical jobs as all the models don’t come with this functionality. Additionally, you will fall in love with its Night Glo technology that protects the car interior perfectly at night time.
- Exceptional night vision ability
- Designed in pocket-size design
- Efficient voice command control system
- Delivered with GPS & Wi-Fi technology
- Very expensive to shop
5. Waylens Secure360 WiFi Dash Camera (best for fast processing)
The buyers seeking a model with a fast processing system should invest their money in this superbly designed 360 degrees Wi-Fi model. It is one of the best 360 degree dash cameras backed by a smart power management system. This dash camera comes with a single lens that ensures a seamless view from all angles.
Its advanced system protects the vehicle even if it stays unattended for up to 360 hours. Overall, we will say this unit is one of few advanced dash cams featuring the latest features.
- Unbelievable quick processing
- Smart power management for extra protection
- Equipped with advanced sensor fusion
- Work perfectly in low light conditions
- The software asks for constant update
4. Elebest Wide Angle Dash Camera (best for night recording)
There are many people who often drive at night on the road. If you are one of them, then you definitely need a 360 degree dash camera that has exceptional night vision properties. We will recommend buying this equipment to such buyers thanks to its exceptional properties.
There is a 5” touch screen and multiple display mode for letting the users finish all the operations in a single place. There is also a seamless loop function available in the unit that overwrites the unnecessary recording.
- Top-class reverse assistant & parking monitor functioning
- Delivered with a 32 GB card
- Provide a variety of modes
- Available at a very good price
- App connection doesn’t happen many times
3. Rexing V360 360 Degree Car Dash Cam (best for large screen)
If you are seeking a dashcam with a large screen, then the V360 will definitely be the right choice to make. It has a complete 360-degree panoramic design having a 3 inch IPS touch screen for helping during the parking. Its G-sensor technology is quite efficient for detecting accidents automatically.
It has quite a dynamic range allowing the unit to perform perfectly well even if the lighting conditions aren’t good. The chance of having blind spots with this dashcam is almost impossible.
- Equipped with the loop recording system
- Auto records in case of Collision
- Backup camera for better parking
- Extremely discreet construction
- Doesn’t come with visual indicators
2. Teen Tok 360 Degree Dash Cam (runners up)
The Teen Tok 360 Degree Dash Cam equipped with super-wide fisheye lenses for capturing the front & rear sides quite easily. It comes with an integrated g-sensor for detecting instant collision or any similar emergency. Furthermore, the availability of a one-year warranty makes sure you stay worry-free after the purchase.
Setting this unit is quite easy and doesn’t take much time even if you aren’t a professional. It is a complete package where the buyers can invest with ease.
- Auto collision detection
- Super easy installation
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- Very exceptional design
- Manual could have explained better
1. Vava Store Wi-Fi Car Dash Camera (editor’s choice)
The top product that we want to mention here is this exceptional car dash camera having the ability to record 1920 X 1080p videos. It has a 360-degree swivel angle to record every direction while driving on the road.
There is also a dedicated VAVA dashcam app available with this dash camera for letting the users check out live streams & even downloading them to the phone. It has all the features for recording an accident to ensure proper safety.
- Equipped with quality parking mode
- Backed by a wonderful night vision sensor
- Available in an abundance of variants
- Don’t work when the engine isn’t ignited
How have we selected the best 360-degree dash cameras?
The list of things our team has checked in the 360 degree dash cameras before making it a part of this list are mentioned below:
- Clean Recording
Make sure the model you are choosing should perform clean and clear recording without too many glitches. It will be a waste of money if the dash cam can’t give clear footage.
The model you choose should have the added flexibility to ensure a wider view of the road. It should have an advanced mechanism created on the basis of HDR technology for top-class performance.
A quality 360-degree dash camera will be very easier to install and only take few minutes to get completed.
This equipment is available in a varied range of prices making sure everyone can shop the one matching their budget.
There should be a quality set of features in the dash camera to let the users control it conveniently without much trouble.
Best 360 degree dash cameras – Frequently Asked Questions
Is it ok to use a dashcam at night?
Well, there is no problem in using a webcam at the night, but just make sure that the model you choose should have night vision.
Is it worth investing money in 360 degree dash cameras?
A 360 degree dash camera is highly useful that is created in such a way that the users can record without any delay. It provides a solid sort of protection while driving on the road.
Is it ok to leave the dashcam on for the whole night?
There is a very high amount of battery charged by the dash cameras that make it difficult to use in the car all night. Our team suggests using the dash cameras only while driving on the road to prevent accidents as much as possible.
Can I hardware my dashcam?
It is very important to hardwire the dashcam if you want to use the Parking Mode that is available in few dashcams. Having hardwire will make the dashcam operation completely safe for making running properly.
How much 360 degree dash cameras cost to install?
On average, the buyers have to spend $30 to $35 for the professional installation of a 360-degree dashcam. However, it can be saved if someone has knowledge and experience about the installation.
What does it mean with green light on cop cam?
If the green light is flashing, it likely means manual recording whereas a solid green means non-stop recording in the cop cam.
How to save dashcam footage?
There will be a need to save the important footage as 360-degree dash cams work on a loop system. It can be done simply by tapping the emergency button on most dash cams.
Can police officials check my dashcam footage?
Yes, the police can request your dashcam footage in case of a criminal investigation. However, they can’t legally force someone to hand over the dashcam footage if there is no crime.
A quality 360 degree dash cam is usually equipped with an incredible set of features. They are available in a variety of sizes that make the selection process difficult for an average buyer. Our list of best 360 degree dash cams has included the top products that can really work for the buyers. You should check out what kind of features is required and make the selection process according to that.
If something still going in your mind regarding a 360-degree dashcam, feel free to write about it in the comment section.