A cordless electric grease gun is an excellent machine for lubricating heavy machinery and its essential components. These battery-powered guns are extremely convenient to run and considered very powerful for completing the entire operation. Having this gun let the users inject grease at high pressure is hard for a traditional pneumatic gun. The market is full of these guns, but finding a useful one isn’t an easier task in any manner.
Our platform has always tried to make things easier as much as possible. We have created a list of the top 10 best cordless and electric grease guns you can shop in 2021. Let’s look at all the models and buy the ones that give a satisfactory experience to the buyers.
- Best Cordless and Electric Grease Guns Review
- 10. Milwaukee 2446-21XC M12 (best under $200)
- 9. Makita XGC01ZC Lithium-Ion Adhesive Gun (best for varied flow rate)
- 8. Ryobi 18V Volt Cordless Grease Gun (best budget-friendly pick)
- 7. Ingersoll Rand Cordless Grease Gun (best for comfortable use)
- 6. Alemite Battery-Powered Grease Gun (best under $250)
- 5. Workforce Mega Power Grease Gun (best for durability)
- 4. Lincoln Lubrication Cordless Rechargeable Grease Gun (best for tight locations)
- 3. Milwaukee 2646-21 CT M18 (best for high pressure)
- 2. Dewalt DCGG571B Grease Gun (runners up)
- 1. Lumax LX-1175 Handyluber Grease Gun (editor’s choice)
- How we have selected the best cordless and electric grease guns?
- What are the benefits of having a cordless & electric grease gun?
- Best Cordless and Electric Grease Guns- Frequently Asked Questions
Best Cordless and Electric Grease Guns Review
10. Milwaukee 2446-21XC M12 (best under $200)
The list begins with the Milwaukee 2446-21XC that is super easy to use for the users. It comes with a reliable 12-volt motor allowing the users to enjoy the power of more than 8,000 PSI maximum operating power.
There is built-in hose storage and LED fuel gauge available in this gun to add extra convenience and minimize downtime.
- Very low run time
- Impressive operating pressure of 8,000 PSI
- Equipped with an ergonomic handle
- LED fuel gauge for better monitoring
- It uses a little bit extra amount of gauge
9. Makita XGC01ZC Lithium-Ion Adhesive Gun (best for varied flow rate)
The ninth position is deserved none other than this classic model from the Makita brand. It comes with a solid motor that can deliver a force of nearly 1,100 lbs. There is a drip reduction added to the unit for minimizing the pressure on the grease gun.
It is one of the best cordless and electric grease gun having five different settings for optimizing the flow rate as per the requirement.
- Capable of dispensing even high-velocity sealants
- Relieves pressure on the hands
- An excellent force of 1,100 lbs.
- Optimizing flow rate feature
- The base could have been better
8. Ryobi 18V Volt Cordless Grease Gun (best budget-friendly pick)
If you are a little bit short on the budget side, investing money in this model from the Ryobi brand completely makes sense. It is a super affordable unit offering a pressure of 10,000 PSI that makes sure the job gets completed quickly.
Additionally, we find its 18 bolt tool system quite impressive for enjoying things in the long run.
- Boosts maximum durability
- Quite budget-friendly pick
- Impressive pressure limits
- Compelling efficiency
- It doesn’t come with a case
7. Ingersoll Rand Cordless Grease Gun (best for comfortable use)
The next one is made for individuals whose main motive is to enjoy super comfort during the lubrication operation. It comes with an ergonomic handle with an over-molded grip for minimizing vibration to make it ideal for extended use.
It is delivered in a quality kit that comes with a solid set of accessories like a 20-volt battery, blow-molded case, 20v charger, and grease gun.
- Causes minimal vibration
- Delivered with a dynamic set of accessories
- Quick charging system
- Extremely lightweight construction
- Slightly slow grease pumping
6. Alemite Battery-Powered Grease Gun (best under $250)
We can’t miss this product’s mention in the list of best cordless and electric grease guns due to their incredible power of up to 10,000 PSI. You can easily deliver nearly 6oz of grease using this unit in a single minute. On the other hand, we are happy to say its battery can last for up to an hour quite convincingly.
There is an LED flashlight installed in the unit for lubricating the dark areas with ease. Additionally, it comes with patented air-flow technology that helps make the life of the battery and motor better.
- Delivered with a 5-year warranty
- Awesome battery & motor life
- Designed with patented airflow technology
- Super convenient to use
- Missing extra batteries set in few cases
5. Workforce Mega Power Grease Gun (best for durability)
The buyers seeking a grease gun with utmost durability should invest money in this quality grease gun for sure. It is an amazingly designed product made using die-cast material to ensure you enjoy working with this unit for many years to come.
If we talk about the cartridge, it can hold a grease of nearly 14 oz at a single time that eliminates the need to fill the unit numerous times.
- Designed with a very robust motor
- Convenient to use in hard areas
- Excellent battery power
- Deliver a working pressure of 6,000 PSI
- The loose tube might be an issue in few cases
4. Lincoln Lubrication Cordless Rechargeable Grease Gun (best for tight locations)
The fourth position in the list is accommodated by this well-acclaimed model that comes with a 12V battery for solid power. However, this unit’s main highlight is its flexible hose that can deliver grease to tight areas with ease.
The manufacturer delivers it with a 110V charger and a carrying case where you can keep all things quite securely. Also, this equipment is delivered with one year warranty.
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- Carrying Case with extra slots for keeping additional batteries
- Capable of reaching tight areas
- Solid pressure of 6,000 PSI
- Costly purchase to make
3. Milwaukee 2646-21 CT M18 (best for high pressure)
This newly launched model from the Milwaukee brand has surpassed the previous one’s expectations and is known for delivering extreme pressure during lubrication. It comes with a patent-pending pre-set grease counter that throws the right amount of grease on the components.
It comes with a flexible 48” that always provides solid accessibility while reaching hard areas. That’s not all; it works perfectly well with a clear barrel accessory that is a plus point for sure.
- Dispenses right amount of grease
- Provide incredible accessibility
- Extraordinary operating pressure
- Minimizes fatigue
- Below average quality hard case
2. Dewalt DCGG571B Grease Gun (runners up)
Dewalt is a very trusted name in the industrial tool industry, and DCGG571B proves why they are. It is a solid tool having a powerful motor that can deliver up to 9,000 PSI of pressure without feeling any load.
The highlight of this unit is its clogged grease fitting that boosts efficiency to a greater level. Also, there is a variable speed trigger that gives great control over the grease amount.
- Delivered with an ultra-long hose
- Easy to control clogged grease settings
- Extremely durable construction
- Designed with a powerful motor
- The battery needs to be shopped separately
1. Lumax LX-1175 Handyluber Grease Gun (editor’s choice)
Powered by a 12V battery, the Lumax LX-1175 has all the features required to top this list of best cordless and electric grease guns. It is only not durable than most models available there and provides an incredible pressure of up to 7,000 PSI.
Additionally, the cost of this unit isn’t that high, considering the high list of features available in it. You will get a fast charger, a carrying case, and a flexible hose in this package despite being sold at an ultra-affordable price.
- Quick charging system
- The incredible flow of 3.5 oz per minute
- Super affordable to buy
- Delivered by a highly durable carrying case
- Loud noise created by the charger
How we have selected the best cordless and electric grease guns?
There is a long list of features that complete a cordless & electric grease gun. Most people hardly check these things while choosing the desired model. Brief information about all those factors is mentioned below:
The major feature to check in a grease gun is its power that mainly depends on the battery. It should be capable enough to last for completing the lubricating session of the machinery.
- Hose Length
The gun you choose should have the ability to lubricate a variety of machines. It can only become possible if the gun you buy come with the desired hose length. This way you will be able to reach tight spaces very easily.
- Pressure Rating
The pressure rating needs to be considered very carefully, especially if you will use the gun for industrial use. Go for the model that comes with a pressure rating of at least 7,000 PSI for getting proper results.
Warranty is a crucial prospect that the buyers should never forget to check. The cordless electric grease gun you choose should offer a warranty of at least 1 year to the buyers.
Another important thing to consider carefully while shopping for a cordless & electric grease gun is what kind of budget it has. A quality model can fall anywhere between US$ 100 & US$ 250 depending on the features.
What are the benefits of having a cordless & electric grease gun?
Let’s look at the major advantages users can enjoy by having this extraordinary machine below:
- Increases Machine Life
A grease gun can simply be a blessing for the machine in the long run. The lubrication process only not boosts durability but also results in smoother performance.
- Low Wastage
There is a solid control offered by a grease gun while performing the lubrication process. It will minimize the waste and result in less mess during the lubrication process.
- Increase the Speed
Another great reason to have this machine is to increase the work speed during the lubrication work. It offers a comfortable grip that allows the users to complete this job conveniently.
Best Cordless and Electric Grease Guns- Frequently Asked Questions
Do grease guns come with grease?
There is no grease in the hose of the gun when you use it for the first time. You will have to clear the air from the hose, followed by pumping the grease upwards. It will make things operating for the new users.
How much quantity a tube of grease has?
Well, the exact amount of grease dispensed from the gun varies from one model to another. These machines are known to deliver a varying quantity of grease ranging anywhere between 0.1 & 3 grams.
How much grease required to put in a Zerk fitting?
As per experts, it is suggested to put one or two-shot in the Zerk fitting for getting the desired results. However, you have to pump grease until the expansion of the boot if there is a rubber boot in the fitting.
What amount of PSI performed by the grease gun?
A quality grease gun is capable of delivering pressure up to 15,000 PSI depending on the model. It is quite rare a bearing seal can handle more than 500 PSI. If an inexperienced technician uses this gun, there is a chance to fail for sure.
How much grease is adequate to use?
As a thumb rule, we suggest performing nearly one stroke of gun for every inch of shaft. Although every gun has different grease volumes, it is ideal to use at least 2 grams for every inch of shaft diameter.
Is it ok to perform over greasing?
Performing too much volume of greasing can churn the grease that can cause loss of energy and increase in temperature. It accelerates the wear of elements and results in component failure.
A quality cordless electric grease gun helps in increasing the health of your machinery quite brilliantly. Many people often make the mistake of not lubricating them that also affects the performance badly. We have presented this list of the best cordless and electric grease guns to help the readers buy a model that can effectively complete this job.
If there is a query regarding cordless & electric grease guns, write about it in the comment section for getting proper answers.