A honey extractor is a simple equipment using which you can extract honey from honeycomb quite easily. It comes with a significant number of benefits that range from intact comb to extra convenience. They are also known with the name of honey spinners or honey centrifuge in many parts of the world. However, finding the best honey extractor isn’t an easier task considering the endless options available in the market.
Indeed, you never run out of choices considering the number of brands out there, but no one can deny the fact that too many options can confuse the mind for sure. If you are worried about the same, we suggest reading this full post where we will mention the top 10 best honey extractors available to shop in 2024 along with the buying guide that will make the selection process easier. Please note that every product is added in the list after in-depth testing and research process, so don’t worry about the authenticity at all.
Best Honey Extractors to Buy in 2024
10. Vivo New Large Two (best for premium finish)
The list begins with the Vivo Large Two that has a stunning mirror finish that anyone will love to have in a honey extractor. It comes with two clear lids that can show you the progress adequately.
The beautiful conical shape of this unit will improve the décor of your place. In fact, no one will be surprised if they call it a perfect combination of beauty and performance.
- Beautiful mirror appearance
- Available at a fair price
- Give excellent performance
- Durable construction
- Minor complaints about slippage
9. Super Deal Pro 2 (best for easy assembly)
The ninth position is deserved by the Super Deal Pro 2 that only not has a very easier assembly process but also sold at a very affordable price. It equipped with an integrated clutch handle for the prevention of spinning. This tangential style machine is straightforward to use, even for a beginner.
It is a high-quality unit that comes with extra protective film for durability. Investing in this product is going to let you enjoy a good honey extraction experience.
- Easy to assemble & clean
- Give a terrific experience
- Equipped with very durable tripod legs
- Convenient to carry handle
- Not suggested for commercial beekeeping
8. Honey Keeper Pro 2 (best budget-friendly pick)
Pro 2 is a great honey extractor available to shop at a pretty reasonable price for the customers. It is a manual model that is capable of holding up to two frames for the buyer’s convenience. This rust-resistant model equipped with a metal lid and two handles for carrying it easily.
There is a 5-gallon honey bucket set underneath the legs of this extractor that is enough considering its price. It is one of the best honey extractors that can be considered the right combination of experience and excellent price.
- Easy to carry due to lightweight construction
- Delivered with assembly instructions
- Made from a rust-resistant material
- Equipped with a plastic lid
- Basket isn’t made from stainless steel
7. Beamnova Electric Honey Extractor (best for easy cleaning)
The next unit that we want to mention in the list is this incredible honey extractor equipped with 1,300 rpm motor. It helps in extracting the honey by asking a little bit of effort from the users. However, this product’s amazing specialty is it allows you to clean the mess with minimal mess.
The manufacturer has used 304 stainless steel materials that allow this extractor to serve you for many years to come. Also, you will find an enclosed gearbox for ensuring that gears stay free from honey.
- Manufactured using food-grade stainless steel
- Compatible with a variety of different sized frames
- Effortless cleaning process
- Very quiet operation
- Ask for frames flipping
6. Vingli Upgraded 4 Frame Honey Extractor (best for robust construction)
If you are looking to shop a honey extractor crafted in a robust design, then this model from Vingli company that is never going to disappoint you. It comes with adjustable height settings allowing you to set things according to the requirement. You can fit up to a 5-gallon bucket underneath the extractor quite comfortably.
There are legs bolted on the floor that you can remove for perfect use. Overall, this unit is going to offer you the perfect value for the money to the buyers.
- Ideal for both household and professional use
- Very beautiful robust design
- Extremely versatile installation
- Height can be adjusted
- Bearings ask for regular lubrication
5. Little Giant Stainless Steel Extractor (best for professional beekeepers)
The fifth position is accommodated by this wonderfully crafted stainless steel extractor made from the Little Giant brand. It is an exceptional choice for professional and experienced beepers who know how to complete the extraction process. It comes with a great variety of features that range from great flexibility to super functionality.
A bad thing about this unit is it doesn’t come with the right set of instructions. Other than that, we love everything about this superb stainless steel extractor that sold at an affordable price.
- Designed in a very quality construction
- Compatible with a great variety of frames
- Designed with an easy to understand instruction manual
- Extremely easy to use
- Some users say legs are a little bit short
- Finishing need improvement for sure
4. GoodLand Bee Supply Honey Motorized Extractor (best stainless steel electric honey extractor)
If you prefer models made from stainless steel material, then this model from the Goodland brand is all you need to shop. It is 110-volt variable speed motorized equipment that lasts for many years without causing too much trouble. It equipped with two solid frames with 11 inches width and 17 inches height.
The legs attached to the unit ensure easy unloading of honey for the extra convenience of the buyers. There is a clear Plexiglas top available on the extractor for tracking the progress.
- Fully hassle-free extracting process
- Extremely fast & clean operation
- Easily available components
- Great value for the money
- Set up takes time
3. GoPlus Manual 2 Frame Honey Extractor (best manual honey extractor)
The third option in the list is the honey extractor that only not comes with a great sort of efficiency but also beaten even top electrical models in terms of durability. The company has manufactured this model using top-grade stainless steel material that makes sure it serves the user for many years to come.
There is a protective film added on the unit that ensures impurities never contaminate the honey. The chances of facing any compatibility issues with the frame are almost zero making it a perfect option to shop.
- Equipped with smoother finish & elegant look
- Keep all the impurities away
- Fits with the majority of frames adequately
- The very durable stainless steel finish
- Many complaints about missing hole plug in the packages
- Ask for manual force
2. VIVO Large 3 Frame Stainless Steel Honey Extractor (runners up)
The second most fascinating honey extractor is the VIVO Large 3 that crafted using top-quality stainless steel material. It is an action-packed device that is very easy to use even if you are buying it for the first time. Amazing construction of this unit prevents rust & abrasion to a greater level.
This machine gives liberty to monitor the progress with its fiberglass lid. Additionally, the dust stays away from honey during the extraction process due to this lid.
- Convenient & quicker to assemble & disassemble
- Crafted in a very spacious design
- Available at a perfect price
- Liberty to monitor the progress
- Very bulky construction might be an issue
- Higher capacity could have been better
1. Happybuy Electric Honey Extractor (editor’s choice)
The honey extractor that will top the list is this solidly designed honey extractor crafted in a durable construction. It equipped with three frames allowing you to perform the job completely. There is tangential extraction used by this equipment for extracting the honey adequately from the combs.
Its motor rotates at the speed of 1,300 rpm for completing the extraction job effectively. Also, there are three stainless steel legs attached to the unit along with a high-grade plastic honey gate. Overall, it is a terrific option having a variable speed motor for completing this job quickly & conveniently.
- Brilliant stainless steel design
- Extremely quiet operation
- Proper arrangements for protection against breakages
- Equipped with variable speed motor
- Slightly hard to clean
- Doesn’t deliver with an instruction manual
Buying Guide – How we have selected the best honey extractor?
Numerous things need to taken seriously before selecting a honey extractor model. If you believe that you can make a random and enjoys a comfortable experience, then it is entirely wrong. Our team wishes to maintain authenticity, and that’s why we checked all the essential factors before adding the model in this list. Our team has written about them in detail below:
- Power Source
Decide whether you want a manual or electric honey extractor as both of them have different benefits. If we talk about manual options, they are cheaper to buy but ask for a high sort of effort.
On the other hand, the electrical honey extractors make the job easier but come with a hefty price tag. Our team has added both types of models in the list to ensure buyers can make a choice easily.
The next thing to consider while shopping for honey extractor is the material used for making it. The most durables ones usually made from high-quality stainless steel as they last for years. If you don’t find this material suitable, then you can think about investing in the ones made from metal.
Many will say to buy the plastic honey extractor due to their low price, but their longevity isn’t that good. Each model in this list is made from top-notch material, so choose the one appropriately.
Size & Capacity
The honey extractor you shop should be capable of serving your needs adequately. The capacity varies from one model to another as some can hold up to 4 frames, whereas the others have even held up to 60 frames.
When it comes to size, the most common ones are 10/20 and 6/9. Our team has tried to mention the models with different capacities & sizes so you can decide appropriately as per the needs.
How much are you willing to spend on the honey extractor? We know that it varies from one person to another, but the thing our team wants to suggest is to invest in the models that are worthy of it.
All the models available in this list are capable of giving a solid return on your investment. Every equipment available on this list is capable of giving greater performance.
- Cleaning & Maintenance
The honey extractor you are looking to shop should ask for minimal effort when it comes to cleaning & maintenance. There are many models manufactured by top brands, but create a mess after finishing the job.
The models mentioned here can be cleaned quite easily once you extract honey that directly reduces the effort of the users.
What do you believe about the verdict we have provided on this list? All these are the best honey extractors that will only not keep away the debris from honey but also allow you to perform the cleaning job quite quickly. You can choose the one according to skill level for ensuring that your needs get catered rightfully. Do you still have a query about this superb equipment? Write about it in the comment section so our experts can answer it.