Are you tired of seeing the sound system and speaker cables scattering on your house floor? Well, it is high time you upgrade to the wireless surround sound system units. These sound systems do not have cables, which not only make the room look neat but make it easy to set up the system to your preferred areas.
They have different features and settings where some are compatible with WIFI and Bluetooth connection so that you can stream music and movies from other devices. These wireless sound systems are also compatible with HDR and 4K devices to deliver the best sound effects. Here is a review of the top ten best wireless surround sound systems
List of Best Wireless Surround Sound Systems Review
10. JBL Bar 5.1 with 4K Ultra HD Soundbar, Wireless Surround Speaker
Your movie time and music listening sessions will never be the same thanks to this amazing wireless surround sound system. What sets this sound system a bar high is the 4 K connection to all the 4K devices so you can get crispy clear sounds of movies and music. This sound system comes with two detachable speakers that can play for up to 10 hours.
Note rechargeable batteries power the speakers. Thus, you can equip them to any area of your choice in the house. This system’s other incredible accessory is the wireless subwoofer that has three HDMI connections for connecting with the 4 K devices.
- This sound system connects to all 4K devices
- The speakers run at a power output of 510 watts
- The two speakers can last for 10 hours
- The system is controlled with a remote
9. Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim TV Sound Bar | Works with 4K & HD TVs
If you are looking for a wireless sound system that will bring out the best audio without occupying too much space in your house, this model from Polk audios is a great choice. The ultra-slim design of the system saves space without compromising the audio outlet. The unit comes with a wireless subwoofer equipped with five full-range drivers to bring out the room’s best sound.
You need to know that this sound system is compatible with TV and other audio systems. If you have 4K and HD devices, it will still connect through the available HDMI ARC, optical input, and AUX. This sound system has a Bluetooth connection, which allows you to connect with other smart devices like smartphones and devices to stream content.
- This surround sound system is a space saver
- Is compatible with 4K and HD devices
- Has Bluetooth Connection
- Only weighs 3.5 pounds for portability
8. 2016 Enclave Audio CineHome HD 5.1 Wireless Home Theater System
If your budget allows you to go over 1000 dollars, I suggest you get this sound system. The wireless sound system is quite convenient because it eliminates the need to buy cable speakers. The system has the enclave smart center essential for receiving video and audios. The system comes with customized HD audio WISA speakers that deliver 24 bits of sound at 360 degrees.
Each speaker of the system has two full-range drivers on each side to give full surround audio. Other great features available on this system are the Dolby bits and DTs to deliver more cinematic and strong audios in the house. So, if you want a high level of audio depending on the movie or music you listen to, with the 5.1 channels of LPCM 24 bit, this system will make your sessions remarkable.
- Has 3 HDMI inputs to connect
- Features 3.5mm analog, optical, and Bluetooth input
- Has streaming and system updates
- Has 5.1 HD audios
7. Denon DHT-S316 Home Theater Soundbar System
This is a smart and slim sound system that does not take much space in your house. So, it is a great choice for people living in condos and apartments. The sound system also has the wall mount mode if you don’t want to place it on the floor. The mid-range driver available on the system delivers crispy sounds all around the house, a great deal for music and movie lovers.
Another outstanding feature available on this surround sound system is the deep bass that boosts your movies and music sounds in the room. This sound system is wireless, so; you don’t need to deal with cables lying around the floor. This design also makes the room look neat and spacious.
- The system has the HDMI connection modes
- The system is Bluetooth enabled
- Can be mounted to the wall
- It has a sleek design to save space
6. Sony Sound Bar with Rear Speakers: HT-Z9F 3.1ch
With both WIFI and Bluetooth connectivity options, you can stream your favorite music and listen through this great sound system. The package comes with a subwoofer and two wireless speakers powered by rechargeable batteries. This also ensures convenience in setting up since you can set the speakers and woofer in different room parts. The speakers can also be mounted on the wall if you don’t have enough space on the floor.
This surround sound system has superior audio output through the 7.1.2ch speaker essential during house parties. The system has five-sound intervals to customize, depending on what you are doing. The sounds range from gaming, movies, music, among others.
- Has wireless streaming through Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Has 5 sound customization
- Compatible with 4k HDR devices
- Comes with two speakers and one subwoofer
- The system is slim and compact
5. 5.1 Channel Home Theater Speaker System – 300W Bluetooth Surround Sound
If you are looking for a sound system to equip in a large room, this right here is a great deal. The system comes with five wireless speakers to set up on multiple areas around the room for excellent sounds in the room. This is an all-around sound system compatible with both visual and audio devices in your house.
So, you can connect with your gaming devices, TV when watching movies, or sound system to boost the music audios and bass. There is no limit to the type of devices you can connect with this system as it has five inputs; 2 HDMI IN / 1 OUT, 2 AUX stereo inputs, and FM radio antenna input.
- Has an LCD to show settings
- Has Bluetooth connectivity
- This system is affordable
- Has an inbuilt subwoofer
4. Samsung SWA-8500S 2.0 Speaker System Wall Mountable
Enjoy the best sound and audio system in your home with this durable and quality Samsung sound system. The entire package consists of wireless pieces so that you can equip them in any area of your choice. This also eliminates multiple cables lying around the floor, which can be quite unappealing.
This system comes with two soundbars that you can mount on different areas of the room. What makes this sound system the best is the wireless connection. So, you can bring that lively sound to your games, movies, sports, and music in the house.
- This surround sound system has high compatibility
- Can be mounted to the wall
- The system is light in weight
- Has a high compatibility
3. Bose 3.1 Home Theater Set
You don’t necessarily need to have multiple sound systems in your house for excellent audibility. This Bose 3.1 home theatre set has minimal sound system pieces but delivers the best sounds. You can pair it with audio and visual devices if you love watching, playing games, and listening to music.
Controlling this wireless system is easy as it is compatible with Alexa. It has 8 alleys of inbuilt microphones and noise cancellation to make sure you get a great sound. Also, you can conveniently control the function of the system with a sound command. You can integrate the system with sound devices through the WIFI and Bluetooth connection.
- Setting up the system takes a few minutes
- It is compatible with Alexa
- Has both WIFI and Bluetooth connection
- Has 8 inbuilt microphones
2. Bomaker 190W Sound Bar for TV, 2.1 TV Sound Bar with Subwoofer
With a sound level of up to125dB and power output of 190 watts, this sound system upgrades your visual and audio devices significantly. The system has 4 2.25 inches inbuilt speakers that work with the 5.25 inches subwoofer driver to bring out great sounds.
This sound system also delivers 360 degrees sound without any distortion, so you can enjoy watching movies, listening to music, and playing games. The available 6 sound equalizers deliver the best sounds so you can enjoy listening and watching your movies.
- The sound system comes with remote control
- It has 4 inbuilt speakers
- The system has 6 sound equalizers
- Has multiple inputs
- Features 5 bass adjustment levels
1. Sound Bar with Subwoofer, 140w TV 2.1 CH Soundbar
This Bluetooth enabled surround sound system is compatible with HD and 4K devices to deliver the best and crispy clear sound in the room or the area you set it up. It has four full-range drivers that work together with the two available bass reflex tubes pump to deliver the best sounds.
This unit has four preset sound systems to choose from. With five connection points, the sound system is compatible with a wide range of devices, including Pcs, TVs, and other sound systems.
- It has four-set sound modes
- Has 2 bass settings
- Has 3D surround sound connection
- Works at 150 watts power output
- It is easy to set up
These are the top ten great and recommendable wireless surround sound systems worth buying. The fact that the systems are wireless eliminates cable clutters on the floor. They have great compatibility, so you can connect with various devices to enjoy watching, gaming, and listening to music. So, choose the best sound system depending on your home settings and the house’s audio needs.