Mankind has always been fruitful in inventing technologies that provide 100% comfort and relaxation. This has driven into inventions of those products and devices that have helped people in all ways. These inventions were put forth by upgrading the traditional techniques of human efforts replaced by machines.
Massaging is one such soothing and relaxing technique that helps one to forget all the hard work and physical efforts that were taken during the day. They relieve pressure from the pressure points, including your fingers, and also give you relief from diagnoses such as arthritis. Swellings caused by hard physical stress are all relieved through this traditional and straightforward technique of massage.
One such part of the body that gets tired immediately is our hands and inventors had been very keen on promoting hand massagers. They have successfully done one, and you can get hand massages at the comfort of your home without the interference of an assistant. They need to be charged and stored safely for long-term use. There are a variety of hand massagers available in the market and so let’s get into the details of some of the best hand massagers of 2021.
- Best Hand Massagers Review
- 10. Breo iPALM Electric Hand Massager
- 9. Air Compression Hand Massager
- 8. iVOLCONN Cordless Hand Massager
- 7. Daiwa Felicity Hand Massager
- 6. HoMoVE Hand Roller Massager
- 5. HoMEDICS Quatro Mini Hand-Held Massager
- 4. PGG Cordless Electric Hand Massager
- 3. Cincom Rechargeable Hand Massager
- 2. Comfier Wireless Hand Massager
- 1. Lunix Cordless Electric Hand Massager
- What Are The Factors To Be Considered While Buying Hand Massagers?
Best Hand Massagers Review
10. Breo iPALM Electric Hand Massager
Breo iPalm 520 Electric Hand Massager is one of the best-manufactured products since 2000 for its consumers. They are a professional company that looks for the wellness of the people by inventing technologies of various uses. They combine air and heat that facilitate increasing blood circulation in your hands and providing a soothing massage to your fingers.
The practice is called a Reflexology Session, which applies pressure and relaxes your muscles, arousing your energy and enthusiasm to carry out daily activities. They pressurize air and give you the best experience of massage. They provide profound infrared energy of a temperature of 98 degrees F to 107 degrees F, which is enough to promote average blood circulation, promoting any discomfort, numbness, or cold fingers you have been experiencing so far.
- Softens your hands
- Portable to use
- Include 6 V DC adaptor for the battery power
- Provides acupuncture massaging techniques
- Not for curing any disease
9. Air Compression Hand Massager
Shiatsu Hand Massager has been on the rise in providing comfort to the hands of its consumers for years. They provide six different modes for massaging your hands and your wrists in any position of your comfort. The main advantage of this product is that you can set the modes before starting your massage and feel the comfort and positive result.
On buying this product, make sure that you charge it for at least 6 hours, to avoid unnecessary interruptions. There is an indicator of this charging mode, wherein the red light turns on during the charging process and off when fully charged. While using for the first time, make sure that the time limit does not exceed 5 minutes.
- Relaxes your hands
- Has a hand exerciser included in the kit
- The machine does not work on charging mode, making it safe for use.
- High quality and standard product
- It does not work while on charging mode.
8. iVOLCONN Cordless Hand Massager
iVolconn has been providing cordless hand massagers with the message ‘Ten fingers are the heart.’ The product is satisfied with the features that are in store for you. The most striking feature is that they provide heat therapy with three automatic massage modes. It gives a gentle press to your hands by massaging every nerve that provides blood and stimulus to your hands, thereby relaxing your palm and your fingers.
Even the tip of your fingers will feel the pressure and the gentle squeeze of the massager, producing a positive vibe striking from your nerves. The most prominent characteristic of hand massager is that it automatically changes its modes to refresh, recover, and relax, simultaneously, reducing your efforts and attention for timer setting and pre-mode settings.
- Combination of heat and air compression
- Improves blood circulation and reduce numbness
- Portable and rechargeable
- Automatic switching of modes
- Emergency deflate valve present in times of intense air pressure.
- It cannot be used in severe cases of disabilities.
7. Daiwa Felicity Hand Massager
Daiwa Felicity hand massager provides the best relaxing hand massage, promoting comfort level and mental health too. Working for too long gives rise to cramps that are extended to your fingers. Daiwa Felicity is that product that reduces your cramps and felicitates in resuming your routine work.
The airbags inside the product gently squeeze your hand, including your fingertips by the reflexology pressure method, which we discussed earlier. It kneads your fingers by compressing the bag without causing any additional pain. These airbags are also helpful in reducing the swelling you created externally or due to internal disabilities.
- Useful for hands that work continuously
- Cramps and pain soother
- Presence of an airbag making it a unique piece
- Cordless and rechargeable
- Manual setting of heat
- Not recommended for sensitive hands and arthritis
6. HoMoVE Hand Roller Massager
HoMove Hand Massager has been providing comfort and relaxation to its consumers by providing the best quality hand massagers. The features are distinctive, which will drive you to buy the product and a big thumbs-up too.
The most striking feature of HoMove Hand Roller Massager is that it includes every soft tissue that stays beneath your bony prominences. They knead every one of them gently and soothingly, which you do not want to miss. They relax your palm and fingers by compressing air into the airbag, without causing any pain or uneasiness during the massaging process.
- Personalized settings
- Five sets of the airbag, three groups of air valves and 360 rotation for broad massaging
- Providing a warm temperature of 107 degrees F, which is ideal.
- Reduces hand fatigue, numbness, cramps, and soreness
- Provides the right amount of pressure to your hands and wrists
- Air pressure does not work for more than 2 seconds.
5. HoMEDICS Quatro Mini Hand-Held Massager
HoMedics have been providing professional massage technologies to the needy for years. You can use their product in your home settings too, in your comfort level, making it one of the top massagers. They include cushion and vibration technology that adds a cherry to the cake.
They provide a firm grip that looks unique and stylish to your hands, vibrating the profound tissues and the muscles of your hands. The technique is also effortless, wherein you just use the thumb to power-on the device. You can adjust the intensity based on your comfort level. The unique feature of this hand massager is, you can carry and travel with it in less storage space.
- Easily to store and travel
- Two powered AAA batteries included
- Can be used on any body part including shoulders
- Uniform speed of vibration
- We will need assistance to use the product over the back and the shoulders.
4. PGG Cordless Electric Hand Massager
PGG has been successful in impressing its consumers by providing convenient ways of setting the device without any complicated buttons or valves. You will be impressed, too, to know that they provide a kit that will be appealing to the eyes and soothing to your hands.
They provide you with a matching finger massager and gloves, which is very useful in this massaging technique. Their hyperthermic effect not only improves blood circulation but also provides hydration to the skin. They reduce swelling, relieve arthritic pain, and numbness. You can manually change the modes from 2 pressure programs to 3 heat levels.
- Cordless and rechargeable within 30 minutes of the plug-in
- Different color light indicators to detect the intensity
- Prevents excessive dryness and dehydration
- Effective for arthritis pain and swelling
- Gloves are of little use.
3. Cincom Rechargeable Hand Massager
CINCOM hand massager is specially designed for women to keep their hands moist and warm, especially those who have dry skin. It combines an excellent grip of air compression and kneading massage to your dehydrating skin.
You can use them anywhere, whether in your office, home, or during your travels. It gives a gentle, soothing massage to your hands, that is disabled by arthritis or other associated diseases. People working on computers for a long time, or people who are on a writing spree, are on the benefits list of using CINCOM hand massager. You can relieve the pain in your joints caused by an external blow or carpal tunnel syndrome, too, making it a more reliable product.
- Reduce numbness and pain
- Allows hot compression along with massage
- Portable and cordless
- Easily adjustable
- Three massage modes along with three strength
- Soother and not a cure for a disease
2. Comfier Wireless Hand Massager
Comfier Hand Massager has been proved to be a useful massager for your palm and fingers by providing the best squeeze and release technique. It is professionally designed to accommodate your hands that gently release the joint pain and numbness; you have been feeling for years.
The most prominent characteristic of Comfier hand massage is that musicians, especially the pianists, get a distinct massage, soothing the nerves and vibrating the inner strength to play their instruments once more. There are three heating levels, where you can choose between the best one according to the comfort level.
- 30 timer to use
- Portable and chargeable
- An ideal choice of gift to the elders
- Prevents excessive dryness
- Not cool for fatty hands
1. Lunix Cordless Electric Hand Massager
Lunix has proved to be a unique hand massager than any of its competitors, by removing the strain, not only from your hands but also in between your daily routine. It improves your numbness and cramps by promoting blood circulation, including the tip of your fingers. The Massager has been beneficial and useful even to an Athlete.
You can set the heating mode based on your comfortability. You will be attracted to the ergonomic design that the professionals have made for you, to facilitate reaching compressions on every possible tissue and muscle. It kneads every possible muscle and relieves pain and pressure caused by external activities.
- 100% Adjustable to your needs
- Perfect gift for the elderly and loved ones
- Tested and certified with a lifetime warranty
- Provides LX3 air compression
- Charges only on 5 V plug
What Are The Factors To Be Considered While Buying Hand Massagers?
As we have taken a review of the best hand massagers manufactured by different companies, you also need to know what aspects are dependent on buying these products. While purchasing a hand massager, you need to look upon the following properties:
As mentioned in some of the products above, size does matter when buying a massager. Hand massagers are all of the standard sizes, but due to certain medical conditions like swelling, you want to prevent excessive pressure and deformity followed by that. Make sure that the product you are trying to use should be user and hand-friendly.
Although we buy hand massagers for relaxation, we tend to use it more often and at regular intervals. Make sure that you check for the positive reviews and professional statements before going for it.
Mostly, all the massagers come with a lifetime warranty, and hand massagers are no exception. Make sure that you check for the warranty period along with the features to prevent your relaxation break.
- Other Function
Hand massagers come in different configurations and designs that you might be confused about which will be suitable for your lovely hands. Every person has their disability, which is different from others, so make sure that you make the right decision. Some massagers can be extremely comfortable with the pain caused by arthritis, and some can cause excruciating pain too.
We have discussed the best hand massagers available in the market, and now it is up to you to choose the one. Brands, portability, configuration are all significant portions of hand massagers that should not be ignored. Hand massagers need to be chosen carefully based on your needs, profession, and disability caused. Any wrong step can lead to painful episodes and further disabilities.